12.06.2012

tea and coffee.


i love warm beverages. especially this time of year. the days are chilly and a hot drink has the ability to warm me up from the inside out (except for my feet, those are always disturbingly cold. ask jon. he knows).

and now i get to store my tea and coffee in these sweet canisters i got while becca and i were secondhand shopping in england. aren't they lovely?


(*please forgive the pumpkins in a december post. there are often long periods of time between me taking pictures and actually posting...)

they were made in england by the hornsea company, probably in the seventies. the shop owner gave me a deal on them because there was also supposed to be a sugar canister.


and of course the tea container is full of real yorkshire tea. which i think i shall now go make a cup of.

cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment